Pre-Seed and Seed Stage
We aim to lead the first institutional round for exceptional founders building highly scalable software platforms.
We leverage our experience as founders and operators along with customer connections to accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies.
- Prioritize what you can controlFounders often ask what they should prioritize early in their lifecycle. For example, build the product out or try and sell what has already been built. This prioritization becomes even more important as the next fundraising milestone approaches. To help shed light on this I ask founders a few questions: What can they control?What takes… Read More »Prioritize what you can control
- Why we invested in LevelJump?Answer: David Bloom We met David Bloom in March of 2016 when he had recently left Salesforce to build a solution to help sales teams onboard new sales reps faster. At the time it was called Lurniture, a plugin for Salesforce where sales teams could access ‘a smart YouTube inside salesforce’ and get feedback on… Read More »Why we invested in LevelJump?
- Pitch decks – Tips for FoundersWhen engaging potential investors your slide deck should be concise, with the goal of generating enough interest where the investor seeks to find out more about your solution. You want to convey that you are solving a big problem, you have the team to execute, and the market size is significant enough to generate substantial… Read More »Pitch decks – Tips for Founders
- How to Write Great Investor Update EmailsAs we are often the first investors in our startups, we find many are new to investor updates emails. We don’t force a template on companies, but do provide them with guidance when they are missing some items, or haven’t yet started to write them. What’s great about the discussion is how it forces founders… Read More »How to Write Great Investor Update Emails
- Successful Startups Are Super-Charged By Strong TeamsWhat makes for a successful startup? It is an interesting question because startup success is not a science; it is a combination of different things, and often being in the right place at the right time with the right product. One of the most important things that we seek in startups is strong founding teams.… Read More »Successful Startups Are Super-Charged By Strong Teams